If your Water Pipes Freeze

Contact the Water Department of Public Services:

  • Complete a Frozen Water Pipes Repair Request Form
    - or - 
  • Call  763-576-2923 between the hours of 7 am and 3 pm, Monday through Friday.  

    The City of Anoka will have an employee go there to check out the situation.

After Hours

After business hours, emergencies can be reported to the call center for dispatch at 763-576-2903. 

Other Questions/Concerns

Use the  Water/Sewer Problems Reporting Form if you have any other questions or concerns.